Monday, May 17, 2010

Pre/During/Post Match Reactions of Saga

"Century-th game lost" - Daily Bugle. It was TeamCuzz's 100th game.

"I prayed Isyak yesterday. Why did we lose ey?" - a puzzled-looking Fazlon.

"Oh my God, I'm damn late!" - the referee, who was cool enough to wave as if he is Jon Bon Jovi. His hairdo was an effect of pressing the all-familiar snooze button once too many times.

"I shouldn't have dived. I shouldn't have dived. Damnit!!!!" - TeamCuzz's goalie Edmund after Saga's 2nd goal.

"I blame the Manager. He should have put me in earlier!" - Zulkhairi.

"We score 2 more in this half, and make the score 5-0!" - Captain Shahrudin during the halftime huddle. TeamCuzz was 2-1 up then.

"Yea, the goal I scored was lucky but our second goal was simply breath-taking. No, not the finish but the pass. Superb giler sey!" - MoTM Faizul, who could not stop praising the brilliant assist.
"Ainaa did call before the game today but why didn't it rain ey?" - an even puzzled-looking Fazlon.

"Win or lose, cazen blood never die!" - Faisal, from the suburbs of India.

"15 minutes??! Seriously?! - a TeamCuzz player who refused to be named. Shukur was happy with his performance though.

"Yyyyyyeeeeeeeaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" - RedSaga's number 9 after the final whistle. The joy was justified considering RedSaga just beat the best team in the league.

"TeamCuzz suffer China Bruise!" - dAYIE times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive